ABF Ingredients (ABFI) is a division of Associated British Foods, comprising of a global community of ingredient companies operating under their own identities.
The business develops, produces and markets high value ingredients for a wide range of food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care and other industrial applications.
Fueled by our capabilities in innovation, customer intimacy and supply chain agility and servicing customers worldwide, ABFI is an area of high growth potential.
Companies within ABFI include:
- AB Enzymes – One of the world’s leading Enzyme companies. AB Enzymes develops, produces and markets worldwide a wide range of enzymes for food, beverage, animal feed, textile, pulp and paper, and grain processing applications.
- ABITEC Corporation – Services the food, dietary supplements, pharmaceutical, personal care and industrial markets with unique emulsifiers and specialty lipids.
- Ohly – Services the food, beverage, dietary supplements and other markets with a broad range of yeasts based products, yeast extracts, inactive dry yeast, special vitamin yeast, yeast cell wall derivatives, medical yeast and autolysed yeast based on bakers and/or Torula yeasts, wine yeast, as well as specialty powders, Boulardii, and starter cultures.
- PGP International – Specialises in developing a wide range of extruded ingredients including cereal and protein crisps as well as an assortment of high quality rice based flours & blends.
- SPI Pharma – Provides the innovative solutions global pharmaceutical and nutritional customer need to succeed. SPI Pharma’s products include antacid actives, directly compressible calcium powders, functional excipients, drug delivery systems, taste-masked actives, and vaccine adjuvants.
ABF Ingredients Ltd. Registered in England, No. 482099 at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY.