ABITEC is a global manufacturer of a wide range of specialty ingredients for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and industrial markets.
The pioneering ingredients produced by AB Enzymes, ABITEC Corporation and Ohly for agricultural and companion animal feed have been specially designed to increase nutritional value, reduce customer costs and improve animal performance without harming the environment.
AB Vista is the sole distributor of AB Enzymes feed enzyme products. AB Vista is an animal nutrition technology company offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. visit the AB Vista website. Phytase, xylanase, and beta-glucanase enzymes have become an important tool for improving animal feed efficiency, reducing feed costs whilst maintaining or improving animal performance.
In animal feed, Ohly’s products include:
- Ohly-GO® MOS: Yeast cell walls from autolyzed Saccharomyces cerevisiae, rich in mannan oligosaccharides (MOS). MOS are able to bind, and limit the colonisation, of gut pathogens like Salmonella, E. coli and Clostridia spp.
- Ohly-GO® Glucan: Purified yeast beta-glucans from primary cultivated baker’s yeast (S. cerevisiae). Yeast (1,3)(1,6)-beta-D-glucans have well known immune modulating properties improving both the innate (non-specific) and adaptive immune responses.
- Ohly-GO® Nucleo: Yeast extract with a high content of readily available nucleotides. Nucleotides are semi-essential nutrients whose availability is growth limiting under certain conditions.
The companion pet food market continues to grow, and pet owners are equally as concerned about the quality of the food they give their pets, as they are about the food they intake. ABITEC produces a range of products for pet food and supplement applications, including:
- CAPTEX® – a medium chain triglyceride that can be utilized in pet food or supplements as a solubiliser, carrier or to provide additional nutritional benefits to your pet such as, weight wellness, cognition, energy and improved digestion.
- CAPMUL® – a bioavailability enhancer and emulsifier used commonly in food, treats, and supplements either alone or in conjuction with other excipients.
- CAPROL® – a solubiliser and taste masking agent for food and treats.
- Nutri Sperse® – a powdered lipid with excellent dispersibility in hot and cold solutions that provides improved taste and healthy fats.
In pet food, Ohly’s products include:
- Ohly-GO® MOS: Yeast cell walls from autolysed Saccharomyces cerevisiae, rich in mannan oligosaccharides (MOS). MOS are able to bind, and limit the colonisation, of gut pathogens like Salmonella, E. coli and Clostridia spp.
- Ohly-GO® KTD: Yeast extract with a meaty taste, for use as a palatant by carnivorous animals.