Marketing Project Leader
We have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Project Leader to join our team operating from Corbetta (Area of Milan), Italy.
Who are we?
Fytexia Group is a life science company that specializes in the development of scientifically supported active ingredients for dietary supplements.
Fytexia Group’s mission is to reduce risk factors for non-communicable diseases and mild infections by offering innovative nutritional supplements inspired by recognized public health food practices and supported by scientific research. The ingredients developed by Fytexia Group enter the formulas of the most advanced dietary supplements to improve the health and well-being of consumers.
Operating from Vendres, France and Corbetta, Italy, the company trades in an international B2B environment and sells its ingredients in over 40 countries worldwide, with sales offices in Europe, USA, and Malaysia.
Fytexia Group belongs to ABF Ingredients, the ingredients division of Associated British Foods, a diversified international food, ingredients, and retail group with 128,000 employees. The Group values respect for people, integrity, collaboration and rigor.
What is the Role?
Reporting to the Marketing Director and in strong connection with the Italian Business Unit Director, you will contribute to the reflection and ensure the coordination and implementation of marketing and communication operations.
Your main missions are to:
- Provide support in Graphic Design and Digital communication to the 2 business units (France and Italy) of the Company: creation and editing of graphics, animation of the digital communication (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Provide sales support for the Italian business unit: formatting of scientific briefs, presentations and brochures, finding and qualifying leads, contribution to the preparation and follow up of tradeshows
- Coordinate and prepare the communication plan for product promotion in the Italian business unit
- Evaluate the implementation of the communication plan and review feedback generated
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate should have:
- Good knowledge of natural ingredients and their use in the nutraceutical industry
- Writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate
- Availability and autonomy
- Ability to analyze an industrial competitive context
- Rigor and organization, ability to monitor projects and coordinate them with internal/external customers and suppliers
- Fluent English (Italian appreciated)
- Capacity to travel regularly to Vendres (France) and Corbetta (Italy)