HR and Talent Partner
- ABFI is a family of five empowered business. The Divisional Head Office is located in Peterborough, UK and Paris, France.
- The role of HR and Talent Partner is based in the Division and will work closely with the Director of HR to develop plans and initiatives that enable the Division and businesses to achieve its strategic objectives.
- The role and environment enables significant opportunity for personal growth through international experience and provides a platform for exposure to a senior group of leaders.
- Working with the Director of HR at ABFI and HR teams across all five Ingredients businesses on project specific work to provide expertise and resource that assists in delivering strategy and growth plans, through our people.
- Facilitate cross business collaboration and/or areas of joint benefit.
- Coordination and conversion of opportunities for effective and productive Networks development.
- Coordination and delivery of ABFI Diversity, equity & Inclusion objectives.
- Ensure effective talent attraction and development tools are available.
- Develop the capability to identify and measure business critical/pivotal attributes across the Division.
- Facilitate Division wide training and development initiatives.
- Due Diligence and integration support.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Degree level or equivalent experience with appropriate professional qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ HR experience.
- Operated on high impact projects.
CRITICAL BEHAVIOURS NEEDED:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and aptitude for building strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand their agendas/requirements.
- Has a range of influencing styles.
- Communicates with impact, making the complex simple.
- Coaching that inspires performance.