We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as Sales Director.
Fytexia Group is a life science company that specializes in the development of scientifically supported active ingredients for dietary supplements.
Fytexia Group’s mission is to reduce risk factors for non-communicable diseases and mild infections by offering innovative nutritional supplements inspired by recognized public health food practices and supported by scientific research. The ingredients developed by Fytexia Group enter the formulas of the most advanced dietary supplements to improve the health and well-being of consumers.
Operating from Vendres, France and Corbetta, Italy, the company trades in an international B2B environment and sells its ingredients in over 40 countries worldwide, with sales offices in Europe, USA, and Malaysia.
Fytexia Group belongs to ABF Ingredients, the ingredients division of Associated British Foods, a diversified international food, ingredients, and retail group with 128,000 employees. The Group values respect for people, integrity, collaboration and rigor.
Reporting to the CEO, as Sales Director you will contribute to the implementation of a collaborative sales strategy between the two Business Units of the Company.
Your missions will be to:
- Manage and support a team of seven people located around the world
- Develop new markets, either directly or through the sales managers
- Manage the customer portfolio by directly managing some key accounts
- Activate the distributors’ network
- Monitor sales/margins and their evolution in relation to the budget
- Ensure regular reporting of activity to the CEO and Business Units Directors for their product lines
- Work with the marketing team to define the communication strategy
The position is based at the company's headquarters in Vendres, South-East France, with the possibility of a home office. Regular international travel is expected.
- Higher education such as Business School or Agri/Agro Engineer
- Solid experience in sales management in the natural, specialty ingredients’ field
- Proven managerial skills: ability to manage change, to set up an organization
- Fluent English and French essential, Italian would be a plus
- Technical expertise on natural ingredients and knowledge of the nutraceutical industry
- Scientific and marketing approach in the field
- Ability to analyze customer needs and manage strategic partnerships
- Great curiosity to understand challenges and clients’ projects
- Strong taste for business development on a global scale with experience in managing distributors
- Excellent project management skills (partnerships with distributors, customers, etc.)
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills (openness, humility, simplicity) to integrate into a growing organization
- Collaborative skills to work at the interface with Business Unit Directors
- Autonomy, transparency, seriousness and rigor
- Availability and autonomy to manage frequent business trips