Terms and Conditions
The Site is operated by ABF Ingredients Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 00482099 with its registered office at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY (referred to throughout these terms as the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Our main trading address is 1 Samson Place, London Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8QJ. To contact us, please send us a message or telephone our customer service line on +44 1733 555032.
This page (together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the terms and conditions of use on which you make use of our website www.abfingredients.com (“Site”). Please read these terms carefully before you start to use the Site. By using our Site, you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions of use and that you agree to abide by and be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please refrain from using our Site.
All material from the Site and from any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us or any other company within the Associated British Foods pls group of companies may not be copied, distributed or republished, modified, reused, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of the Company except as provided below. You may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates the Company's intellectual property rights. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submission: All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to the Company through this Site will become the property of the Company. The Company shall have no obligation to treat any submission as confidential and will not be liable for any ideas for its businesses, including but not limited to product or advertising ideas, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations. The Company will be entitled to use any submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensating you or any other person sending the submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make and that you, and not the Company, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
2. Disclaimer: While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The materials on this Site are provided “as is” and the Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You are responsible for the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system resulting, either directly or indirectly, from your use of this Site.
3. Limitation of Liability: Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your own risk. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE ON THE COMPANY'S PART OR IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH. THE COMPANY'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
4. Restrictions on Use: Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Site are presented to provide information about the Company and its products. The Company operates and controls this Site from its main trading address in Peterborough, UK. The Company makes no representations that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you use this Site from locations outside of the UK, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Some software from this Site may be subject to export controls imposed by the UK and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported.
6. Linking to the Site. The Company permits links to the Site provided: (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any content, including but not limited to the copyright notice and other notices, (b) you do not directly or indirectly cause any portion of the Site to appear on a user’s computer screen with any material (e.g. URL, text, graphics, pop-up window, audio or other) supplied by or associated with you or a third party; (c) you give the Company notice of all such links by sending an e-mail to [email protected]; and (d) you discontinue providing links to the Site if notified by the Company.
8. Product and Service availability in foreign countries. The Site may contain references or cross references to products and services that are not available in every country.
9. Applicable Law: These Terms and Conditions and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. The Company may modify these Terms and Conditions, without notice, at any time by updating this posting.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 22 November 2023.